Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Update on a blustery October evening

Yes folks, it is time to throw some more pictures out there of stuff I finished and havent shown you yet!

First, the blanket square for Grandmother Purl (unblocked):


And who can forget? The baby blanket that took 500 million months to finish! ta da:


It makes a decent shawl. Hmm maybe i should make another one.. NO! AHH!


To show off the two different sides of the blanket:


So yay! Not much else going on right now. Working on the Gryffindor scarf intermittently. Oh, a friend of mine from work started to teach me how to crochet... it was her birthday present to me! She bought me a skein of yarn and some crochet hooks. So far I can make a chain and do single and double crochet. Not too bad for one lesson! Now, if I can remember how to do it on my own... I figure it is good to learn for all those knitting patterns where they say "crochet on a border" or something like that. So far I still think knitting is cooler, as far as the look of the stitches when done. :-)

Oh, and I might have accidentally bought myself a little present on amazon.....


Can't wait to read this!!!!!!!!

Have a good wednesday evening, everyone dont forget to watch the Office on NBC tomorrow night (8:30), I am so mad I forgot last week! Best show ever!!!!!

No comments: