Wednesday, May 17, 2006

WiP Day

OK! Time to reveal the current WiP, including the much anticipated cabled scarf (ha).

Project Numero Uno:

Baby Blanket. I have made it to the second skein! Woo hoo! Wanting to get to that second ball was great motivation last night to knit, so it is looking longer and longer!!!! I have to make sure I work on this the most so I can hurry up and give it to the kid while he's still a baby!


P.S. Check out the awesome quality of this picture... yay for natural light and yay for my cell phone! Also notice my lovely remote controls, magazines, and knitting books scattered on my coffee table. :-) p.s. The knitting book in the middle is "Sexy little knits"... reccomended by Crazy Aunt Purl and subsequently ordered off of Amazon... pretty cute stuff in there!!!!

Project Deux:

Cabled scarf for dad! Doesn't need to be done until August, but once I started knitting it, and taught myself how to do the cables, (woo hoo!!!!) I got all excited and knitted a bunch of it...haha... it's really not that hard, and I love how it looks! It's called the "Irish hiking scarf" also, which is perfect because my dad is irish. :) Knitting with Green Mountain Spinnery yarn.



Project three:

Gryffindor scarf.... on hiatus. This thing is on the back burner for now, but it doesn't need to be done until winter time anyway! Hopefully after the above mentioned projects, I will put some more work in on it.



Project quattro:

Waiting on yarn. My first sweater!!!!!!!!! I am going to knit the hourglass sweater from last minute knitted gifts. I have my order in for some beautiful dusty lilac colored yarn. I can't remember what kind it is right now. Heh.

OK well hope everyone has a good Thursday, they are throwing a barbeque here at work for lunch, AND it's a dress down day, so mine is going good so far!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm getting ready to start the Irish Hiking Scarf. We can have our own little knit along. :)

Anonymous said...

In the Baby Blanket picture, I only see ONE remote control. What's this "remote controls" business!? :P