Friday, May 05, 2006

progress!!!

Woohoo! It is actually starting to look like a blanket! (My hand included as a size gauge) It now could keep a small puppy warm, or maybe be considered a short wrap for your shoulders. I must say, living alone is nice because I have had lots of time to hang out and knit! I am really enjoying this pattern. I can't wait to get it done and mailed off to my cousin. Then I can make myself get back to the harry potter scarf. Oh that scarf.... I love knitting with the cascade, but the straight stockinette really makes my brain melt after awhile. I will have to start another patterned project to keep me interested. Possibly a scarf for my dad? (The only member of my family that I haven't made a scarf for yet???) I am going out of town tonight to see several people graduate tomorrow! Drinking will commence after... the commencement. Oh yes, it will be a hazy and probably queasy sunday morning, but I am anticipating a good time. :-D OK well everyone have a good weekend, I hope I will have internet in my apartment next week so I can post more often. Adios!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks so great. I really love the pattern.