Thursday, April 20, 2006

Moving Day Eve



Baby blanket!!!! I am making this for my cousin Meg's baby, who is the cutest little boy ever. This is a picture of the front. I wanted to show the back too, because it looks really cool- sort of a "faux cable" look, but my phone is being stupid and wont send the second picture, even though it sent the first. Oh well!

AND.... Tomorrow I am moving into my apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally. Heh. I heart my parents, but I am going to loooove living alone. In my last apartment that I lived in for 2 years, I had 2 roomates. So this is kick ass. Look how clean my desk is in the background of the picture! Savor that sight, once I move in it will be cluttered yet again.

As I told Cynthia, there is going to be yarn EVERYWHERE... haha.. not really, but it will be great to spread out.

OK, big day tomorrow, nite all!

-----------------------------------------------------
Listening to: "Bother" by Stone Sour

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wait... your roommate will be your stash. I have an entire closet full of it.

YarnThrower said...

Lauren - Thank you for your fun comments! Best wishes on your new apartment! And, that baby blanket already looks great!

I'll try to give Cynthia a hard time while she is here in Wisconsin, in your absence.....