Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Back from the Dead!




Surprise!!!! Yes, I FINALLY decided to pick this project back up. Anyone even remember this??? (an original creation) I am wearing the one glove-like thing I finished a WHILE ago, and am holding down last night/today's progress on glove #2! Woohoo... I forgot what it was like to knit on tiny little needles (size 3), and it's fun. I need to start another tiny project like this one!

Mmm, I had a chick-fil-a wrap for lunch, yum.

Oh we got our new computers at work, and I am so happy... a new little Dell tower that can sit ON my desk instead of the floor, and one that has a headphone jack in the front so I can ACTUALLY listen to music on my PC! Pandora.com is my new best friend. And I got a brand new keyboard, which is a Godsend after using the old nasty dirty one, ugh!!! I feel like I am typing faster on this one too.. haha... I just wish they had given us optical mice.. oh well, I am happy!

Back to work!

No comments: