Monday, May 07, 2012

Harlot: Part 2

We last left our adventures in May of 2008... Yes that's right, exactly 4 years ago! Our intrepid knitblogger (me) traveled with her knitting sensai Cynthia to Indianapolis to meet said Yarn Harlot for the first time.

(Original Blog Post)

It was a blast and she was hilarious and so so nice! For my next adventure, this Wednesday Cynthia and I are going to TAKE A CLASS taught by the Harlot herself!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know it was an all day intensive class until yesterday. I am really really excited!!!! Big thanks to my hubby for letting me do this, and to my kiddo's grandpa for being the best babysitter ever! Seriously.

4 comments:

Mare said...

yay!!!! so excited for you! also, i think we hung out that day and i forgot all about that awesome shirt! :)

Rachael said...

You're going Wednesday? Shoot, I'm going Thursday, and it would've been great to have someone there I "know." Have fun, it sounds like it's going to be a blast!

Lauren said...

Aw man! Bad planning Rachael :) Sorry I won't see you but hope your class is great!!!!

Rachael said...

And wow...I was there at that signing, was it really 2008?