Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Slightly bigger hats and more

I had originally written my Basic Toddler Hat pattern while making some hats for a friend's 2 young boys. Ultimately I decided the hats were a bit too small for the recipients, because the hats seemed to fit Norah and her friends pretty well (and the recipients were older).

Anyway I decided to try them again with an extra inch of width. I am going to go ahead and send them off and see if they fit... if not I will report back and try AGAIN! Good thing I know lots of little boys being born this year I can send them too!


Modification: CO 72 sts

Right now I'm working on a hat for my friend's little boy... she had started working on it last year but never got it done, so I told her as a christmas gift THIS year I'd knit it for her!

Coming eventually: a blanket project that I am co-knitting with my SIL! Wound up the yarn today:


Yarn: Biggo from Knitpicks

It's super soft and squishy and I am very excited to knit with it! Anyway hope you all are having a great week! I had fun going out to lunch today with Cynthia for her 28th birthday! ;-)

No comments: