Friday, November 04, 2011

Pants Saga

Weeeelllll I might have posted a bit too soon about being "done" with the baby pants yesterday. After binding them off and going about adding elastic and sewing down the waistband, I stepped back to admire my work


Hmmm, wait a minute.


Crap. One leg is like 1/2 inch wider than the other. I followed the pattern! Didn't I??? What the heck? Oooook fine. Rip out the large leg, reknit. kitchner the new "crotch" stitches. Add a button.




NOW I'm done. Jeez. Baby shower is tomorrow!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think they look great!

Fox said...

I am going to make a pair of those after my holiday knitting is done! I have that same button.

courtney said...

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN??? lol
mare had the mysterious huge sleeve on that sweater, too. knitting... geez. :D