Monday, April 12, 2010

News!

Sorry I havent been posting much lately. We found out that I'm knitting up a very important project this year.... knitting up our first BABY! He/she will be due this October and we are very excited!!!!!!

Speaking of babies....I went to a friend's baby shower yesterday and it was so much fun! For her gift I whipped up the baby jeans (finally finished those in time!)



And also since my friend's little boy-to-be is named Gus, I knitted him his very own AsparaGUS :-D get it? This was so much fun to make!!!! I probably should write the pattern out since I made it up on the fly:




Can you tell I had WAY too much fun with this photoshoot??? I actually had the real asparagus before I knit this, it was my inspiration :-)



Hope everyone is having a great spring! I will leave you with a picture of the gorgeous tree in our backyard. :)

3 comments:

Resplendentquetzal said...

Congratulations on the little one! You better get knitting fast!

Natalie DeWitt said...

Okay, the AsparaGUS thing is too freakin cute. Love it.

pink brutus said...

yes. that asparaGUS is RAD