Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby knitting so far...

Wow where did April go??? I can't believe we're down to the last week already! I really haven't been doing that much knitting lately. I am guessing that will pick up a notch in a month or so when we find out the sex of our lil babe. Then I have a zillion things to knit!!!! I've been trying to do some unisex things, like a white bonnet and some bibs...






That last one still needs a button!

As far as what else I can do now, I am casting on for some baby pants, and maybe some booties next? I just can't wait to find out what our little one will be!!!! :-)

1 comment:

Natalie DeWitt said...

You need to change the name of your blog to reflect the stage of creation you're in---right now, it could be "Knitting while Gestating" .... okay, that one is bad, but "Knitting while Nursing" has a good ring to it, as does "Knitting Through the Terrible Two's" :)