Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lazy knitter...

I havent got a ton of knitting to blog about - Lately I've only been in the mood for a few rows here and there.


Can't show you what I'm working on either, but I can tell you I am currently worried it is too small. I am plugging on a bit further and then giving it another look.

Summer has been great, I am trying to get myself outside more (still have that tendency to websurf all night!). We have been working in the yard making new flower beds, and I even planted some herbs in a rectangular planter I had lying around! Hope to have some basil before winter rolls in!

This weekend we are going out of town, so probably not much knitting, but I hope everyone else is soaking up the summer and having fun!

P.S. You all should check out this coffee cup cozy that my friend Larissa made for me:


Isn't it the coolest??? It fits/works so great and I love the color and the cabling!!!! I taught her to knit and she has really taken off! I love spreading the love of knitting :-) (especially when it gets me knitted presents!)

No comments: