Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back on track!

I got in a bit of a knitting funk with my latest sweater project. it was going okay until I tried it on and realized it was toooo small. :( Rip rip rip... ripped it all out. After that I was a bit depressed and scrounged around to see what else I had. Luckily this resulted in some "finishitis" where I finished off 2 projects! I had a blanket square half done, and I had a baby sweater I was unhappy with that I "fixed"! I will post about the baby sweater later when I have current pics!

The adult sweater though... I was griping about restarting the pattern, and before that I would have to do MATH and try and upsize it (it only came with numbers for one size, lame). Then - TO THE RESCUE - Cynthia happened to randomly email me a link to the most perfect pattern EVER! It was FATE! I can't share it with you all yet though...Just know it is really cute & the yarn I was using for the other pattern works perfectly!


Just know, I have 2 pattern repeats done and I am loving it and it is going to be MUCH better than the last pattern! Yippee!!!!

3 comments:

YarnThrower said...

A cliffhanger on a knitting blog? Now I'm curious...

Lauren said...

Not like I havent knit projects I can't post about before! :-)

Designated Knitter said...

YAY! I'm glad that pattern worked so well - even better than I thought when I sent it!