Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Holden!

Dear Holdie,

I can't believe it's been a whole year since you, my second nephew (by marriage), were born. Your birth was the first one I ever experienced, so you are very special to me!



I still CANNOT believe how much hair you had. It was crazy!!!!!

(a couple days old)


The whole family pretty much fell in love with your long dark locks and your huge blue eyes! Its no surprise you are our little owl boy.

(3 months)


7 haircuts in your first year.... that is NUTS! Even your mom can't beat that! :-)

(6 months)


I think we are glad your parents let your hair stay shaggy.... it was so adorable when you had all your little curls (even if strangers occasionally thought you were a girl!)

(9 months)


I am so blessed to be your aunt and I am loving the chance to watch you grow up from the beginning! Here's to another year of fun!


Love,
Auntie Lauren

3 comments:

Mare said...

how wonderful! holden loves it ;)
he really made a jump around 6 months didn't he...that's where he started looking like the holdie we know now :) too cute!

Nooka said...

Beautiful! I love my womenfolk :)

Unknown said...

He's too adorable.