Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's a miracle!

Yes people, hell hath frozen over...

I have picked up my hourglass sweater.

Originally started in Feb of 2007 or so, it has been ripped out once and restarted, and now I am finally back on it making progress.

The body is knit up to the armpits.


I have started a sleeve!


It is all very exciting around here folks... I might even get to wear it this year! (ha)

I also finished a cute little baby boy hat to go with my blue booties with ties:


It will be a gift set for my fiancee's coworker.

Hope everyone else has nice weather... I am sick of snow!!!!

2 comments:

Macoco said...

Good luck with the hourglass! One of the women in my knitting group is making the hourglass, but is going to adapt the neck so it's a cowl. I'm really excited to see that.

Unknown said...

Oh! Look at you knitting that Hourglass!