Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sweater pics

OK time for some progress shots! Here is my coffee table on the night I cast on:


*Notice the glass of beer, which is essential to the casting on process. ;-)

Close up of my progress as of tonight:


See the hem thats going to be folded under? That purl row is going to make a nice clean edge on the bottom of this sweater!!!

A general shot of the sweater:

Its so curly on my smallish circular! :)
Other knitting news: I had to rip back on the ribbed hat im making for my neighbor, because it was too short. Oh, and I finished that ballband and am currently mailing it off to its lucky recipient. ;-)

In other news, there's a new law and order on right now, so bye for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh! Hourglass!

I guess that means I have to swatch mine soon.