Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Brrrrrr

Man it has been COLD! I guess when winter wanted to come, it came on strong.

First off: Congrats to the Indianapolis Colts for winning the Superbowl! Heres a picture of me and my friend Alicia at a superbowl party....

We still get along even though her bears lost! ;-)

OK - On to knitting! I FINALLY got Cynthia's fetching gloves done, which I hadn't blogged about because I wanted them to be a surprise. She was surprised!!!!! (and loves them... she wore them all day, even though they still need to be blocked:)

I used the leftover blue Sublime and leftover Cashsoft DK that I had. I really like how my random striping pattern worked out. :-D

Oh, and I am knitting a ribbed hat for my neighbor:


Not much to look at now, but im adding a stripe in a minute!

OK, stay warm everyone....

No comments: