Thursday, July 27, 2006

Home stretch

Countdown: 8 days. 8 days to hurry up and get this darn scarf finished and blocked!!!!



THANKS Cynthia SO MUCH for getting that extra skein for me, you are a life saver! (haha, everyone enjoy the picture? I tried to mimic the one from my last post, so it looks like my ball of yarn magically grew. Shutup! I am amused.)

Thursday! Finally. Tonight nothing is going on, but tomorrow is finally Friday! Pay day (thank goodness)... and then a nice weekend of KNITTING KNITTING KNITTING. lol. And hopefully a fair amount of sleeping.

Ugh, i drink too much diet coke. I think I will die of an aspartame overdose. But at least I will be caffienated!

Alrighty, back to work. (hah). Knit on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not only did your ball of yarn grow, your scarf grew too! ;)

I hope you can get it done in time...your dad will love it.