Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Can you smell the progress?



Is it any longer? Anyone? Bueller?????

Well it is slightly longer... that picture is taken with my elbow resing on the bottom edge of the scarf... so it is now that much longer than my forearm. Yipeee..... I am in that black hole of knitting, where the scarf is just slooooowly creeping along. I am a bit nervous too... dad's bday seems to be looming ever closer. it's practically mid july!!!!!!! EEK!

Jessica is the IHS queen... she has finished one and is already contemplating another. I wish I had her speed!!!! although, my problem might be the huge addiction that is WoW. Sooooo addicting. I have to make myself work on the scarf before I let myself play. Ha!

OK back to work. Anyone want to hit up Three Rivers Festival this week?
:-D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I started the second one last night. I'm not cheating this time... I'm using US size 8 needles this time.