Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What??? KNITTING in a knitting blog????




Look, you can ALMOST see some progress!! Haha... this scarf is very slow-going, but it is going to be nice when it's done. I heart cascade 220!!!!!!

And did I mention I took this gorgeous picture with the camera in my SHINY new cell phone???? I heart it! It's a Motorola v815 or something like that. (e815?) But yeah, I finally caved in and got my first cell phone. I feel proud I made it to age 23. So there!

Hopefully I will be able to work on it at lunch today, since I keep getting preoccupied with other stuff.

In other news, my final four picks fell through.. haha... i mean, george mason? where are these places? :-)

And WHY ISN'T IT WARM OUTSIDE YET???????


OK, back to work. (goofing off till lunch). Au revoir!

2 comments:

Designated Knitter said...

Yay! The scarf is looking great!!

Unknown said...

Woo!! Knitting!!