Friday, December 02, 2011

Wild kingdom

I made a bear :-)


Pattern: Baby bear from Itty Bitty Toys
Yarn: Knitivity Merino Fingering, a gift from Cynthia (awhile ago!)

I decided not to embroider a nose or mouth on him since the coloring of the yarn made it look like he already has a blue nose. Plus my embroidery leaves a LOT to be desired (see: his weird eyes). The scarf is just 1x1 ribbing with some random green worsted yarn I had lying about!

I also am making a monkey!



Pattern: A New Sock Monkey from Itty Bitty Toys
Yarn: Unwind Yarn Company Superwash Merino Sock - this is the only yarn I've ever bought from etsy, I'm pretty sure! It's really nice to knit with.

He does have one leg right now, but needs another. And a face!

These will be going to 2 little boys that are friends with Norah. I hope they like them!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, these are fabulous. etsy shop here you come!!

Lauren said...

Ha, I wish! I'd have to learn to invent my own patterns :)

Anonymous said...

i have faith!