Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What?!?

UMMM Did I totally forget to blog about my completed "Hey Teach" sweater?!? I was just going back through my posts and I believe I did!!! WHOOPS.

Soooo let's backtrack to the end of April when I finished it.... got all the pieces blocked and sewed it up.


And voila!


I think it turned out very well and I like my buttons that I found. Only problem is I should have knitted one size larger (it was gifted to my mom for her bday in June), but I chose my size based on the fact that I had limited yarn - I was trying to use up the excess yarn from my FLS. Oops. Mom said that she would try and block it out since it was "close". I think it looks cute with only the top 2 buttons done up anyway! Oh well, live and learn... don't try and stretch your leftover yarn to make a too small sweater!!!

No comments: