Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ravelversary!

Yesterday was my 3 year Ravelversary.... the anniversary of the day I got accepted to join Ravelry! (Back then there was a wait list to join, I'm sure most of you remember!



Anyway I just wanted a moment to thank Casey and Jess for starting the most useful knitting website I have ever known! As Cynthia and I discussed earlier today, we don't know what we would have been knitting these past few years without it! And it is such an easy and convenient way to track projects and yarn and everything.... whew!!!!

Are you all members of Ravelry, if you are a knitting reader? If not, what is wrong with you! Just kidding. When is YOUR Ravelversary??? :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always miss mine. May 21, 2007 I got on very quickly.

YarnThrower said...

Happy Revelversary! I *do* remember when there was a waiting list to join, because I had to wait...though I don't know when I was accepted... I suppose I didn't have the foresight to realize how big of a day that was for me :-)