Friday, June 18, 2010

For all you knitting friends...

OK: Here's my comprehensive list of what I have knit for my baby. This is to show you that NO I have not knit her everything under the sun already, and I am not going to be able to! I am really excited to have anyone who wants to make something for my lil girl :-) Seriously! Please don't think it won't be welcome!!!!!

1. Peace Sign Bib


2. Cabled Baby Bib (Rav link)


3. "Leapfrog" cabled baby pants


4. Modern Baby Bonnet (Rav link)


still have to sew the buttons on:

5. Autumn Leaves sweater



And most recently:

6. Baby bell bottoms
I don't have a picture yet because I only have about an inch knit on these!!!! They are going to be a nice deep purple!

So ya see girls???? I am seriously slacking! My SIL and I have plans to knit a blankie for my girl, and I think another one of my friends said she is going to knit a blankie, but I am definitely missing some things! Can anyone say booties? Or dresses? or little gloves? or more hats? I mean sheesh! :) Soooooo if you are thinking about it, just keep in mind 0-6 months will be winter, and 6-12 months will be summer! I have to keep reminding myself that too :) Hopefully my girl won't be a giant and outgrow all this cute teeny little stuff I am gathering for her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think with all her knitting aunties, she'll be in good shape. I have two bibs done and am working on some booties now. :D

YarnThrower said...

So fun to knit for a baby on the way! I went totally nuts when I was expecting my first... The second was a different story because I had so little time...and really, all of the stuff from the first kid was going to work for the second... Your projects are looking so cute!