Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And the FO's keep coming....

Finished the seed stitch scarf for the hubby!!!!!



Finished the little grey baby vest just in time to go see little 2 week old Jackson! Pattern: Pebble



His mom thinks it may even fit him soon, perhaps a little long though :) I do think she will appreciate how it completely unbuttons for easy addition and removal!



Finished just NOW these teensy baby mittens!!! Don't you love the colors? <3


Pattern: Infant mittens from Knitting to Go

This weekend will be busy but fun! Saturday I am running a 5K race (I havent run one in a couple years, eek lol) and hopefully hitting up both the zoo AND Johnny Appleseed festival! Can't wait for the festival... its always so much fun!!!!

2 comments:

Mare said...

Jackson's vest is adorable!

Patricia Carlson said...

Lauren,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
I really appreciate it!
I also like that gray vest you knitted... it's awesome!
I hope you'll stop by Tales of an (Almost) Mommy again...
Tricia