Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy!

Well this last weekend wasn't fun in the sense that I got an infection and even had to stay home from work friday! (That may sound awesome but trust me, I just laid around and slept and tried not to moan lol)

Luckily enough, I had the strength to do some knitting - and made some awesome progress!

Dishtowel (from Mason Dixon Knitting)


I am going to give this as a gift to my grandma, whom I am going to see (along with my grandpa, uncle, and cousins) this next weekend when I fly out to see them!!!! It should be a great trip.

I made this for my cousin:


This has been done for awhile but I forgot to blog about it! Super cute pattern here: Arrowhead Lace Headband

Baby hat made up on the fly using scraps of yarn....


A little bit of Dream in Color Classy goes a loooong way into making a beautiful hat! (also has some cascade 220 in there). I just realized I know a baby boy due the first week of september, ANOTHER baby boy due in november, and a baby girl due... i think in dec??? So yikes, I am getting my baby knitting started!

AND THEN there's Christmas! I have already started a list in the hopes of coming up with a manageable group of projects to knit by Dec 25. :-) We will see come December how many will actually make it!

Secret sweater project is going well! I loooove the pattern, and I am almost done with the back!!!! Yeah!!!! Let's see, I worked on this seed stitch scarf I've had for awhile a little bit, but nothing crazy.

Hope everyone has a great week! I am going to bed! Zzzzzz

No comments: