Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blocking for a Fee

Today I dropped off the shawl at the home of the nicest little old lady. She is going to block my shawl for me for a modest fee. This is probably the best thing I could have discovered... thanks to the shop owners at Knitting Off Broadway for reccomending her! I get to pick up the shawl Friday and see its magical transformation.

So yes, I will be wearing a personally handknit shawl at my wedding this Saturday! WOW! Never would have thought I would say that sentence!!!!

Also, ZOMG IM GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

YarnThrower said...

Your shawl is going to be beautiful! (It is already, and after the blocking magic....WOW!)

You have my best wishes for a wonderful wedding and a long (lifetime!) and fun marriage (though if you're having fun, it doesn't seem long -- goes rather quickly, and before you know it, you'll be married 12 years or something crazy like that and have two little boys who are quickly getting to be as tall as you...well, I've heard that can happen, anyway...)

Andrea said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the completed shawl (and the wedding pictures of course!). Congrats!!!!

Mare said...

holy moly! the shawl is beeeeutiful!!! can't wait to see you tomorrow :)

Quilt knit said...

Wonderful!! ((( Circle of Warm Cozy Life Long Hugs for you and yours ))))

{I visit Colleens blog} Her's was the first blog I ever found. She does not know that.