Saturday, September 20, 2008

YAY!!!!

I got my copy of Mason-Dixon Knitting: Outside the Lines!



Lets just say I have DEVOURED it and have already read it cover to cover....and it's GREAT! (What did you expect! I loved the first book!) I already want to knit literally EVERYTHING in the book. I love knitting books like that!!!!!



The pictures are gorgeous, the patterns seem to be very well written & explained... the new ideas and creative things are amazing! I mean, look at this COAT!



I would have said a knitted coat would just look like a big sweater but that definitely looks like a COAT! I want one! lol

And this BAG... zomg... i would have to learn how to felt AND duplicate stitch but I totally think it would be worth it to have that. I love it.




Anyway, enough gushing... I am going to cast on some cabled fingerless gloves for one of my friends :) Have a great weekend!

P.S. Bridal shower #2 tomorrow with my fiance's family! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Mare said...

feel free to make me a birdy bag too ;)

Unknown said...

I need to get that book...

Lolly said...

I haven't seen it yet - looks great!

Misty said...

THanks for the comment on the blog. I hope they wait till they are 15, but I doubt it! It will be much earlier if they are like their mama.
I love the book. I just wish I had time to knit!
Hope your bridal shower went nice and that you got lots of nice stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girly,

I have been trying to get ahold of you for months. I think the phone number I have for you does not work or something and I am having trouble getting into my gmail account so I got a new one. I hope I can get ahold of you soon. PS Sounds like your knitting is going really well!!!

Angela

Lauren said...

Angela! Wow yeah we have been wondering about you. Please leave your new gmail address on a comment here and we will email you!