Thursday, June 07, 2007

Knitter Injury

So I suffered a TRUE knitter's injury this morning. The story:

Getting into my car to go to work, I had my knitting bag slung over my shoulder (per usual). As I sat down, I had a sharp pain in my shoulder. I said out loud "OWWWWW"... and the proceeded to look to see what got me... I looked down at my knitting bag and saw THIS:

and then looked at my sleeve and saw THIS:

and then looked at my ARM and I got myself!!!!!

Eek! LOL. Time for a non-fabric knitting bag, perhaps??? haha. Oh well... I survived.

Let's see... Oh i was going to show my now (somewhat) organized knitting storage:
Needle drawer... using a silverware organizer (lol)...

General stash that has SO overflowed these drawers into other parts of my apartment...

A giant ball of cotton I got for 5 bucks today!!!!!

And, just for fun... baby geese :D

1 comment:

Mare said...

Two things:

1) You poor thing getting stabbed by your own beloved needle!!!

2) Baby Geese are sooooo cute!